For some reason, I have been enjoying hitting the treadmill! This is a good thing! Tonight I only did just under 2 miles but I did it on a 7 incline so in 35 minutes, I burned 300 calories! It was great! I ate right on plan. I just SOOOOO want to do this and do it right! It's snowing here, pretty heavily! I think we've got over 6 inches now and it just keeps coming down. Should be all wrapped up by 1am so hopefully the roads will be all cleaned up by the morning rush. Took me 2 hours to get to work this morning. It was CRAZY! Luckily, I left work a little early to beat the second leg of the storm and I was home safely with my two best guys! I made Chicken Parm tonight. It was great. I used 2 oz of whole wheat pasta, a healty sauce, (I forget the name of it) and low fat mozz cheese. Oh and I topped the chicken with ranch flavored almonds. It was the perfect blend of favor. All for right around 400 calories. I was under for the day-- mostly because I exercised, otherwise, I would have been right at goal--where I need to be!
Anyway, I think we're in week 4 now-going strong. I really hope this keeps up. It would be so fantastic to be at or near goal by the end of this year. I would love to be there by July--just in time for the beach and boating! I want to do this right and forever. If I can just keep this momentum going, It should happen!
No comments:
Post a Comment