Friday, January 28, 2011

It's the weekend!! YES!

I am so glad this work week is over! I like having some time off to re-energize!

Looks like more snow may be on the way. Great! Just what we need. I am not sure where we are going to put it! I don't think I posted yesterday. The days literally escape me. I've been right on plan with eating. I didn't exercise last night. After I got home, stuff just kept popping up for me to do, and it was homework and reading night for Carson so that always takes a little extra time. None the less it was after 8pm. NO WAY can I exercise that late, I'd be up all night! So tonight, we are going sled riding. I read that 15 minutes of sled riding, going up and down hills etc. could be 100 calories! SO, lots of walking up and down for me tonight! Tomorrow morning, I am planning on getting on that treadmill for a good hour. I want to have a great great weigh in on Sunday! We have had no real off plan days yet and I am planning to keep it that way for a little while except for next Sunday. We're planning our off meal during the Superbowl! My hometown team, Pittsburgh Steelers are playing. So we're planning some of our favorite snacks for the occasion. I am still going to try my best to use portion control and not over do it. I am sure I will eat more than allotted for the day but I will also hit the treadmill before so I have some extra calories to use up! That is all for now. Wish me luck on the weigh in! I'd like some good results and I worked really hard for a good number this week!

No comments: