I am so glad this weather is changing over to rain!
So far, today was an on plan day! We had the best pork roast I think I have ever had last night. 6 oz and some steamed veggies. I know 6 oz is more than you are generally supposed to have but the Calories were well worth it and I still stayed under/at my daily goal!
I'm picking up my Dining Room table tonight. I can HARDLY wait to get that all set in place and see the final product with my room all re-decorated. That's what I did last night. Hung the new decor, moved the freshly painted items into place and placed all my pottery where I wanted it. I steamed the floors, dusted and touched up the paint where it was needed on the walls. It all looks so very nice. I just cannot wait.
On the downside, because of all the busy work, I didn't get to get on the treadmill last night, and probably won't tonight either.. I'm still working hard! All the cleaning, moving stuff etc. I know its not as great as getting on the treadmill but at least it is some activity!
I can't wait for this day to be OVER! I just want to go get furniture!!
Here's hoping for a successful week for all!
No comments:
Post a Comment