Monday, January 24, 2011

I didn't forget!

Busy Busy Busy!

I lost 2.5 this week bringing the total to 13.5. I have resason to belive that TOM had some hand in me not losing quite as much as normal! :) Next week should be a good one!

I did 4 miles @ 3mph on the treadmill last night. I burned 550 cals! I have some sore muscles today and a blister on my foot from the shoes I was wearing but aside from that, I feel really good that I got such a great workout in. I really sweat. I did run periodically and wore 2.5 ankle weights and carried 2.5 hand weights.

I won't be able to get any exercise in tonight, I have a commitment after work and won't be home until after 9pm. Exercising that late is just not a good thing for me.

I also need to remember NOT to eat Fiber Bars. My stomach is in terrible pain this afternoon. I remembering it happening before, but I thought maybe this time it would be different. I was terribly wrong!

I hope everyone is having a successful week! I am planning on it!

No comments: