Monday, January 17, 2011

5 more pounds GONE!

I was pleasantly surprised when I stepped on the scale this morning! Week two traditionally is a slower week for me weight-loss wise. Perhaps this is a sign that things ARE different this time! I'm up to 11 lbs! I am kind of excited!

We went to Applebee's on Saturday evening for dinner. I had one of the 550 or less meals. It was terriffic! I was a little worried about the sodium, but it didn't seem to contribute to too much water retention! We bought a new dining room suite this weekend. SOO... We were out shopping for new decor for my room. I think we left around noon, after lunch and didn't return until 9pm! It was a long day but I think I got everything I wanted and am pleased with the items we purchased. I think we put over 200 miles on our vehicle going to Furniture stores, then shops to find exactly the perfect things for coordinates! A lot of running around--it definitely kept me busy!

Anyway- That's it for now. I've got another day of great food lined up. Here's wishing everyone weightloss success wherever you are in your journey.

No comments: