Tuesday, January 25, 2011

It's Tuesday!

I did well today--all around. This morning, I was running short on time. I thought I would try the new McDonalds Fruit & Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal. It was very good. A little high on the calorie and sugar side, it definitely put me over on the sugar allowance for the day but all in all it's a semi-healthy choice for breakfast on the go!

My lunch was less than spectacular, not because I ate bad, I didnt. I made a hard boiled egg which when I peed off the shell off, the egg itself didn't look good so I tossed it. I ended up just eating my wheatables, a 1 oz piece of cheese, an orange and some baby carrots.

For dinner, we tried to make a recipe that the last time we made it was extraordinary but this time just missed the mark.. I ended up eating only half. I did my workout, 30 minutes of cardio--burned 200 calories and then 100 crunches. I felt pretty good, I worked up a decent sweat; nothing like I did on Sunday with my 80 minute cardio workout 4 miles of running, but none the less, I did pretty great!

I had a little treat as a snack tonight, Bryers Smooth and Dreamy Chocolate Fudge Brownie Fat Free Ice Cream.. It was delish! I ended up still under calorie goal by just a touch (only because I exercised) and my sodium is well below.

Ahh, well, that's it for now I guess. Movin' on to the next day.

No comments: