I can barely tolerate all the madness that happens when word of a snow storm hits. It's like all productivity goes out the window. Ahh... I digress.
Anyway, like I said, Tuesday will be better. It has proven true. I am in a pretty good mood today. I was very productive actually! I am right on plan with food and even started my exercise routine last night. It felt good to do two miles! So I will keep at it hoping for great results. I feel hopeful! We shall see. That is all for today.
Got to go to the grocery store for my bread and milk. We're getting 2 inches. HA!
1 comment:
I am glad that your day went well. I was snowed in today (mid-Missouri, we have 7 inches, but lots of drifting in the country) so it was difficult to stay on program. I did thoroughly clean the house with lots of up and down stairs, so I hope that helped burn some calories. Happy Wednesday!
Post a Comment