Friday, January 14, 2011

I missed Thursday! But Welcome FRIDAY!

Thursday was good-- right on plan, treadmill, crunches and lots of walking around at work. All in all, I felt accomplished. Today, I had a meeting out of town and we had a lunch out. My first lunch while on plan.. It was a success. The dish I ordered was altered to my specs, and I asked a lot of questions about how it was prepared. I ordered a grilled chicken breast sandwish topped with shrimp, maryland blue crab and moneteray cheese. It came with Fries. Here is how I changed it up: Grilled chicken breast (no bread)shrimp grilled with crab and cheese. I ate half of the crab and cheese on top--- replaced the fries with a grilled zucchini mix. It was delish! I am pretty sure it was low in calories. So I'd say, SUCCESS! Tomorrow morning, WORKOUT time! I plan to "do it good" lol. I'm moving into week 3 with on plan food choices and week 2 of exercising. I plan to bump up the intensity. I am hoping this time, my efforts will stick and I can make a lifestyle change for GOOD! I have a goal-- To be at least 50 lbs down by September for my 10 year anniversary. I am SURE that if I keep going like I am, I will do it. I may even go buy a cute black dress in a size 12 to use as my motivation. I think I will!

I better scoot-- it's 10pm and I need to get some rest. A full day of activity planned for tomorrow.

Best wishes to all!

No comments: