Monday, January 03, 2011

OK--like you didn't know I'd be here now...

Yep, Another year another attempt. I don't know what to say other than that I will try again. For as many times as I said this is it, it wasn't!. I did it ONCE! We all saw how long that lasted. I am not sure what to do differently aside from seeking out help from my doctor who has already said that I can do it without medication. SO. We'll see. I am going to try do have all the right foods in place, Lord knows I have the equipment, treadmill, home gym and even got the new Ab Circle Pro. I just wish this is something that I really wanted to do vs. having to do because its the right thing. I feel ok, well, I take that back , I feel tired, and fat so I guess I don't feel ok. I just don't feel like its enough to really make me want to do it AGAIN. But I know I have to. I really over did it over the holiday's. I am also in kind of a rotten mood-- can you tell from this post?

I'll get it turned around. In the meantime, I am going to look for different ways to help me be successful this time around.

Happy New Year!

No comments: