Not sure if I'm tired or what, but I feel like this day is taking FOREVER to pass! Not that I want my days to pass me by quickly, but when at work, well, you know!
My new dining room is all set up and looks fantastic! I can't wait to go home tonight and gussy everything up and take some pics. Getting it all situated and wrappings removed etc, we kind of had a mess! We got finished around 11pm.
Food for today has been spot on. I've been right at goal all week so far. I've got to get on that treadmill tongight. We've been so pressed for time. It's like running a marathon, we just keep going until we make ourselves go to bed!
This weekend should be a lot of just relaxing around the house, getting some much needed chores done and probably having a game night. Should be fun. We are going to go to dinner on Friday with our Best Friends. Applebee's. I really love the new under 550 menu although, if I could change just one little thing, it would be the sodium content. When I eat there, I almost always end up over the daily recommended sodium allowance.
I'd really like to take a nap. But I cannot. I am taking a short lunch break just to jot this message here and then back to work I go. Getting up at 5am and going to bed at after 11pm is probably not a very healthy decision. There are just not enough hours in the day especially when you look at all the things you DID accomplish and then realize what you DIDN'T get done!
Ahh, I guess that is what the weekends are for. Who needs fun when you have cleaning to do! ha.
Ok well, I realize I've been a bit chatty today but it is what it is!
Until tomorrow!
G
No comments:
Post a Comment