Wednesday, January 05, 2011

I'm excited!

It's kicking in. I feel excited and optimistic, and hopeful! I've added some really cool tools to help me along, like the my fitness pal. It's awesome and it has the Android app so that I can track my progress anywhere I go! I haven't incorporated exercise yet but I will.. you can count on that! Day 3 in the books, I haven't even thought about peeking on the scale. I am trying to focus on doing the right things first because I know once I weigh in, I'll become obsessed with the scale and it overtakes me! SO. While I've made all these same promises before, I realize that I really do have to do this correctly and permanently--once and for all. If I have any chance of feeling good, not having achy bones, not being tired, for the sake of my health, I have to do this now. I am going to do my best to log in daily, mark my thoughts, whether good or bad, weight up or down, because it's the only way to be accountable. So followers, prepare for all kinds of crazy posts because they will be real emotions, real experiences as I embark on this journey one more time!

1 comment:

di2009 said...

Best of luck to you on your journey. I started on the same 2011 better health journey of weight loss, also. I am following the new WW plan on line, and I really like it. It is a struggle to get to the gym, but I am trying. I am going to put you on my blogs I am following and will keep cheering you on!