Friday, January 07, 2011

It's Friday!

This was the longest work week ever I think! I did 100% to plan with eating. Tonight, I am having Steak, Steamed Shrimp and a Baked Potato. Seems a little indulgant doesnt it? I have 899 calories left for the day. This will me more than plenty. Tomorrow, I will incorporate exercise. I haven't peeked at the scale one time since I started on Monday and wont until Sunday-- weigh in day. I know I should be drinking more water. I have to get better at that for sure. Everything else is working out well.

I am just so very very glad it is Friday. Taking down all the Christmas Decorations this weekend and cleaning the house. That should burn a few!


I'll post after the 1st weigh in.

2 comments:

di2009 said...

Good luck on the weigh in. I ate out today for the first time since I began WW. . . small quantity, but not exactly "diet food". Back on track tomorrow.

Ed Basner said...

Hi, Gretchen. I'm the blog just before you. My wife & I have also decided to lose some unwanted weight this year. We bought a stationary bike which I've yet to use. You've inspired me to get on it this afternoon. Losing weight is like AA, take it one day at a time.
Ed