Tuesday, July 27, 2010

End of July already!

Vacations are pretty much over-- maybe another long weekend or two but nothing like the vacations in June and July. I managed pretty well though that.. I really didn't gain anything, but I also didn't lose. I'm still around 218 which is better than 237! I have really been paying attention to what I'm eating.. I'm down 19lbs. Only like 70 more to go! I did get the Mini ab circle pro. I really like it. I just need to be more consistent in using it! We've really been extremely busy! We finally got a boat! It's a Pontoon Party Barge. It's beautiful! Red and White. We'll be putting it in the water for the first time this weekend! We will have tons of fun on that!

This serves as just a quick update. I'm back on track full fledge..vacations ova! Now it's time to kick some rear!

50 lbs... here I come!

4 comments:

Sandi said...

Hey!! Your back!! I am glad to see you! It sounds like you are being very sensible this time, I think that's awesome!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

POWER BY said...

süper paylasım tskler

Ray said...

hey!! you have a wonderful blog. thanks for sharing your life and experience here. keep it up and never give up. you can do it.

Anonymous said...

Hi
i´m from Brazil and I found your blog in internet
lose kg is my fight too
now I go read your blog always
thanks
bye