Monday, July 12, 2010

Hello there..

How are you! Had a pretty good week last week, managed to drop about 2 lbs. It sure is coming off more slowly this time! That's ok though, Hopefully this time it will STAY off! We purchased the Ab Circle Pro. It should be here in about a week or so. I am kind of excited about it. My in-laws have on and I have been using it. I like it! Just one more thing for our home gym! Ha ha. I am hoping that this piece will really work my sides and stomach. Those are my biggest problem areas for sure! This week will be a little tougher.. It's Carson's 5th birthday week!! My parents get here on Tuesday and then we are headed to the beach. I am going to try to do at least breakfast and lunch right on plan and make healthier dinner choices but I am sure I will indulge a little. I do plan on getting plenty of exercise in there too. Should be a fun time.

I am going to visit a friend in October... I am hoping to be "dramaticlly" changed by then.. or at least pretty noticable! :)

Happy Monday all... today's my Thursday! Whooooo HOooooo

1 comment:

POWER BY said...

elinize saglık thank you