Alright, Alright, I guess I shouldn't have gotten so irritated about 3.5 lbs. It's good. It's on track. It's moving forward! If anything, it just makes me want to work harder! I am doing so well and I feel GREAT! I did 40 minutes on the treadmill last night, incline between 4-7. I burned a good 300 calories. I was quite proud of myself for that considering that before I got on the machine I didn't even want to exercise. I thought, I'll do a mile and burn 150 cals. but I just kept going. I really want to be successful this time. I just know I will be. I just know it. I got a lot accomplished last night from the time I got home at 6pm to when I went to bed around 10:30. We ate dinner (thanks to Jeremy for cooking) as soon as I got home, then packed it up and went to the candy store down the street to get gummy bears for Carson's 100th day of school celebration. We had to bring 100 pieces of something for the 100 day salad! I know Candy isn't the best choice but there is a peanut allergy in the class so that rules out any cereals, nuts or even some cracker/cookie types. So that's what we did--gummy bears. Then, we headed to the library to pick out enough books for at least 2 weeks for the Book-it contest he has at school. Came back, did math homework, the word ring, he read his book to me, then I read one to him, worked out, played with playdough, then finally, he was off to bed! It was a productive night!
Today the weather is crappy and will get worse overnight. The weather people are calling for an ice storm. Should be a good time. I am a decent driver in the snow but put me on ice?! Fageeeettttteeee about it! (like my NY accent?!? LOL).
Welp, I guess I better run. I have plenty to do tonight again, Carson didn't have school today so that means homework is already done.. I don't think they are going to have school tomorrow either based on the impending ice storm.
Be safe everyone and since you'll be inside because of the weather--jump on the treadmill! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment