Friday, February 18, 2011

It's Friday and thank goodness this week is OVER

Wow- work was rough this week! Aside from that, my workouts were good at Curves and I was exactly on plan all week. I am anxious to see if Curves had any impact on my weightloss. I was on my free week at Curves this week so, I'd really like to join on Monday. It's something that's so convenient and fits right into my schedule. I want to go every day! I've done some research on line and have seen many reviews that were less than great. Novice, for beginners, not a real gym etc. I really like it, but worry that it won't be as beneficial as I am hoping for. I believe, and I've also read that you will get out what you put in. I know when I go, I work hard, do sweat and feel my muscles reacting to the workout. Granted, its not a LOONNNNGGG intense workout, short and sweet 30 minutes, I'm in, I'm out and that's that! I mean, its better than coming home and doing 30 minutes every so often on the treadmill. I actually do like Curves. Being that I don't LOVE exercising, it does concern me that I enjoy this--like it's too good to be true? If anyone out there has any thoughts on it, I am certainly welcome to hearing what you think. Again, for me, its convenient, I like it, and I can go directly after work and be home by 615 all done with it all and get about my evening. With having a small child, it just fits perfectly. I just hope its enough to assist my efforts. I do also plan to do cardio on the treadmill and my Walk away the pounds once a week to add more to it. We will see.

I am anxious to get up and do a nice cardio workout tomorrow. Sunday is weigh in and measurement week! YAY I am excited. I'm down 22 as of last weigh in. I just need to keep this momentum going. I want to be FIT and not FAT! LOL.

Ok-- that's it for now.. I typed a lot tonight! Enjoy the weekend! The weather is great for it being WINTER!

No comments: