I am so glad that it is Friday. I do have a slight headache today and the sound of certain peoples voice is like nails on a chalkboard. I'd really love to make it a half day and get home to do some cleaning and working out. Maybe I will. I worked hard this week!
Right on plan with diet and exercise this week. Took yesterday off. Typically we take off one night a week--usually our busiest day. I don't like how I feel when I don't exercise but it's literally next to impossible to fit it in on that day.
I got a coupon for a buy one get one free premium grilled chicken salad at McDonalds. I had the Grilled Chicken Ceasar last night for dinner and will have the "free one" today at lunch! It's home-made pizza time tonight! I use the healthy bisquick mix and do a white pizza- 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil, 2 fresh garlic cloves, a little part skim mozerella and fresh cut tomatoes. It is SOOOOO good. It's personal size, and comes in just around 300 calories. Not to shabby! I am kind of excited for weigh in this week-- mostly because it's a measurement week. I like to see the progress made in measurements. That's the true tell of progress. I've noticed all my clothing now fits so much nicer and is getting to the point of being big in the waist and legs particularily. Not that I like this weight because I don't but it's defintiely the last phase weight before I start looking fat (when I'm on the way UP on the scale). I know that sounds weird but it is true. Once I get to this point, I start to feel like I look better (on the way DOWN) and it motivates me even more to work even harder to get to goal. As of last weigh in, I was down 17 lbs. Would love to be at 20 this week but not sure that I'll drop 3. It would be nice though! Off Plan day coming up on Sunday. I'm excited about it but I also know that even with eating off plan, I'll still have my limits. This will be the first time in 5 weeks--eating off plan. Next weekend we are going out to dinner for Valentines Day. We're going to Chilis. We can make decent choices there and the food--for the most part, is grilled.
I guess I should run. TGIF! I'll post after weigh-in. Happy Losses to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment