Monday, February 07, 2011

Remind me to never do THAT again!

Ok, ok, my eyes were DEFINITELY bigger than my stomach! We made so much food for the Superbowl Party--we had wayyyyy too much. There was so much left over. Not only that but I really and truly felt like total crap after I ate some of it! It was like I was in a greasy, fatty, carb- coma! lol.

I really didn't over-eat, I mean, I DEFINITELY ate more than what I normally do but I don't think it was that bad. I don't know. Maybe it was. I will list out what I had for the whole day.

Breakfast-
1 piece of sausage and 1 oz cheese on 1/2 of mini-wheat bagel

Lunch-

2 hotdogs ( I know, I know this wasn't too smart but it was our off plan day)

Dinner (Superbowl Party)

1 empinada (was made with lean gound beef lol)
2 wings
3 meatballs
chips and guacamole
1 piece of apple dessert


Well, I guess it was kinda bad now that I list it!

Today= 100% on plan. I feel so much better when I eat right!

We decided against going out to dinner next weekend for Valentines Day! We're going to make a healthy dinner at home!

I still feel weighed down and just ugh... I'm on 2nd cup of water-- I need to rinse this stuff out!


Have a great day!

No comments: