TGIF.. Can't say THAT enough today! I took a 1/2 day PTO today. Had to take my son for a checkup. I was home by 330. I decided to get my workout in. I did the 4 mile super challenge. I plan on getting up and doing that again tomorrow morning. I am really hoping that all this hard work will pay off. So far this week I only took one day off from exercising and that was because I got home later than normal and then had to run to the grocery store. By the time we got home, it was 8pm. TOO late for me to work out, not to mention that I had yet to pack lunches, get clothes ready for me and Carson's day. Ahh.. It feels good to work out though. I love how it gives me energy. I love how I feel when I am done, I love knowing that it is helping me be healthy. Never thought I'd be sayin' all THAT! lol. This week was really stressful. I mean REALLY stressful. Last week was just as bad. I don't know what the delio is with all this stuff going on at work but, a girl needs to catch a break! :) Next week WILL be better. It WILL be... because I said so! Ok. well short little catch up entry. It's about 940pm. I'm am feeling rested and relaxed. I am just so happy it's Friday. Have I mentioned that?! lol.
I'll post after weigh-in.
Tata!
No comments:
Post a Comment