Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hellloooooo!

Well Hello!

I feel great this Tuesday morning. Mainly, because MONDAY is OVER! Monday's just really rub me the wrong way! But, now that it's over...

I went to Curves last night. I really like it. I feel it today, which is a good sign. I'm working muscles that I haven't worked, even with my home gym! I am going again tonight. I am on my "free week trial". I'm pretty sure I'll be signing up. I got to see the Zumba at Curves tonight. It's interesting how they work that in. I definitely love the circuit work. My whole problem with exerise is that I get board doing video's or the treadmill. I like the treadmill, but not every day. At first, I didn't think it was going to be a good workout for me but honestly, my heart rate was up and I was sweating! Makes me happy!

I am officially 22 lbs down now in 5 weeks! I'm happy with that too! I feel good and strong and like I can really do it this time!!!

Have a successful day! :)

No comments: