Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wednesday- Day off from Exercise

I went to Curves again last night. I have to say, even with mixed reviews I've read online, I still really enjoy it. I feel it in my muscles and it literally is a PERFECT fit into my schedule. I would normally go tonight but because we have an after work commitment, no can do. SO I'll go tomorrow and Friday yet this week. I feel really good and have good energy. I have NOT been snacking at night either. I am hoping for a good weigh in. This is also measurement week so I always get very excited about that.

I am really focused and really encouraged to keep going on this journey. In week 6 now. Pluggin' right along. I am really hopeful that Curves will continue to be a good thing for me and assist me in losing weight. I welcome any thoughts on Curves. Good, Bad or indifferent!

Lunch is just about over. Have a successful day!

No comments: