WOW- those people put up some big numbers. I want those kinds of numbers! I didn't feel like exercising last night at all but when I went down to put a load of laundry in, I decided to jump on the treadmill anyway. I did a mile at 7 incline and burned quick 225 calories! That incline really bumps it up a notch. I sweat a lot! Tonight may be a bit tricky. It's homework night for Carson and we have to make out the Valentine Cards for his class party on Friday. Tomorrow night I have an after work commitment so I won't be home to do any of it. Tis the reason I have to cram it all in tonight.
Today was a good day--especially food wise. I didn't feel hungry, although I didn't drink any water. For some reason I wanted some diet coke. I know you shouldn't really drink the stuff but sometimes I get a craving for it. Must drink water tonight.
I need to come up with some circuit exercising I think. I'd love to go to Curves or someplace like that where I could have a variety of things to do. Running on the treadmill is ok but I get board with it. I mean, I can mix up the WATP with treadmill and the gym equipment but I am just looking for something different. I really should check out the local gyms to see what they have in the line of aerobic classes etc. I might really like that. THEN I would HAVE to make the time for it--ESPECIALLY if I were paying for it!
Yeah, maybe I'll look into it.
Here's to a healthy day!
2 comments:
How about Zumba? There are classes and also DVDs for home. If you're looking for resistance, bands are excellent.
The Biggest Loser is amazing! I would love to have those trainers to work with. Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment