Wednesday, February 02, 2011

The week is half over!

Yay!~

I am ready for Friday. Today was pay day, the storm wasn't so bad and I am on track with diet and exercise today. It's a much better day than Monday!

I did a little cardio last night but mostly focused on strength training. That was a nice change. I think I might do my walk away the pounds tonight. I haven't done that for awhile.

Had a nice lunch... also had a very good breakfast. That McDonalds Oatmeal... yum! I love it! Just bumps up my calories for the day but that is ok. Still right around goal. I am not as tired as I was yesterday. Hopefully that will transfer into my workout tonight. I want to make it a good one. We are planning to be "off plan" on Sunday night for the Superbowl. I will feel guilty but this is really the only time in a whole month that we've been over calories for the most part.

I am going to try and be careful but I also don't want to be such a freak about how much I eat. I hate to not track it but at the same time, when I do that I make myself crazy!

Anyway--that is all for today. Back to work I go!

No comments: