Welp, as suspected in going with the historical trend of a good week and ok week-- this definitely falls under the ok week. 2 lbs down. Blah. It's a loss, and for that I am extrememly happy. I worked out all week and was right on plan. But, as it goes I almost kind of guessed it. It's all still good. So now I am down 44.5 lbs to 206 lbs. The scale was midway through 205-6 so I rounded up. Why not.
We had our family pictures yesterday. I'll try to get them up here so you can see. I still think my face looks fat, but oh well. I am still 200 lbs! I really can't wait to get to goal.. I think I say this on here every day.
Other than that, today brings preparation for Thanksgiving. I've got to get my recipes organized and chosen, make my grocery list and get all my dinner table decor out and accounted for!
Alrighty then... Hope everyone had a great weigh in day!
No comments:
Post a Comment