Tuesday, November 06, 2007

It's a cold Tuesday- Makes me want some hot soup!

I didn’t get to exercise last night-blah. This time change really threw me for a loop. It felt so late! The real reason is that I was tied up in planning out the holiday needs, Christmas shopping and budgets for all of the previously mentioned. By the time I got wrapped up it was nearing 7:30pm and I needed to play with Carson and get him ready for bed. If I exercise that late, I’d be up all night. So I skipped out. Tonight I will do double time, or attempt to do double time in order to make up for the missed session. We’ll see.

I’ve had so many things happening at work, we are super busy, short staffed and running on all cylinders. My people are flat out tired, as am I. Here’s looking toward the holiday season when things tend to slow a bit. Really looking forward to that. We all worked so hard all year—right up to the present. I see us keeping on until mid December!

Fun times I tell you. This weekend is Family Picture day. I was so excited because I didn’t have to stress about buying something new for the occasion. Since I’ve lost 42lbs, I am able to tap into a wardrobe that I haven’t seen for oh, say, 3 years or so! I found a sweater that coordinated nicely with the pieces my son and husband will be wearing. I am hoping that all works out as well for the session as it is happening in my mind. Never does but hey a little wishful thinking never hurt anyone right?

So yesterday, the cleaning folk in our office building, must have put cleaner in the soap dispensers in the bathroom. My hands were burning and red and itchy. It actually smelled like Clorox. The Building owner stopped by today to check in, and I informed him-- the soap was changed immediately. Must have been a screw up! Oh well. Stuff happens.

Other than that, I don’t think there is too much more exciting news to pass on.
Trying like hell to have a great week. I want to reach my goals in the worst way, and I know I will. Patience is a virtue as they say. I say, Patience is for wimps! I want success NOW! Just kidding. I can deal.
Well—that’s it for now. Have a superfantastic kind-o day!

No comments: