FANTASTIC FRIDAY!
I am so glad it’s Friday-- however, every Friday, in my office building SOMEONE must make breakfast for their employees-- it smells like bacon/sausage in my office, I smell it coming through the vents! EEEWWW..
Anyway, this evening, we’ll be having dinner at Jeremy’s parents. Grilled Chicken Salads from takeout. I’ve got a light lunch planned and so I’ll be good to go. I didn’t exercise yesterday again because we had company. I had FULL intentions of bringing my gym shoes to work so I could walk on the treadmill here at lunch—but I forgot! Tomorrow will be double time on the treadmill. I plan to at a minimum, do 500 calories. I peeked on the scale again—I Know I SHOULDN’T! BUT I couldn’t see the lines exactly but I am definitely under the 210 mark which makes me so happy—lets just hope that it holds true for the Sunday weigh in. Again—this would be right in line with my one week good one week not so good theory. I have yet to have two consecutive weeks with a loss of more than 2 lbs. (Except for in the very beginning). I plan to go to Vitamin World at lunch time. I need to get some Super Cleanse, a colon cleaner because I have been a little bit “clogged” since I don’t think I eat enough fiber. Supposedly, its supposed to keep you pretty regular. It’s herbal. I’ll give it a whirl. We’ll see. Apparently this health buff Jeremy works with highly recommends it. I guess I’ll find out.
So you ask, what’s on the books for tomorrow? I plan on super cleaning my house! AND finishing up some touch up work in the basement on the baseboards. I need to get out my table decorations for Thanksgiving dinner. I serve 9. I am not sure if I have everything I need so if not, I’ll need to make a trip to shop!
I need to find some really good new desert recipes.. I like to impress my guests!
That will be my off plan day that week!
If I have a good weigh in like I am hoping for, I’ll be well on my way to 50 gone… I’d really like to make that 50 lb goal by Thanksgiving… Then, I’ll only have 50 more to go! I can’t wait. Soon, it will be time to buy more clothes!
Alrighty, got to scoot.
No comments:
Post a Comment