Thursday, November 15, 2007

This is for Wednesday-- I wrote and forgot to publish!

I am very glad that it is Wednesday. ½ way through the week. I am not hugely focused on my weight loss program and while I continue to be right on plan and am keeping up with my exercise, I haven’t been placing as much emphasis on it as normal. This is both good and bad. Good because this means it doesn’t take as much effort to do the right things all the time--- meaning that it’s become normalcy in my life. But Bad because I am not continuously thinking about it which means I have to rely on my conscience to guide me.. After the holiday, I know I’ll be able to bring this back to the front but for now, the excitement of Thanksgiving, the preparation, the decoration the SHOPPING!! Just too excited.

I am really hungry today. So far I’ve eaten an orange. I think I’ll have some Chili for lunch and I have a dinner meeting with a client tonight. I am trying to eat a little lighter today so that if I have to make a choice that normally would be outside my calorie range for dinner (which is typically 400-500) I should still be ok. I am not really good at this eating out thing yet. Not unless I can go to Applebees, where the choices are already made for me. I know I can go with the ole’ standby—salad but frankly, I’ve been eating enough fiber and roughage to last a lifetime. I’ll not go any further into that subject.
I’m hoping for a nice chicken dish or perhaps some fish. We will see. I do know that I am planning to make the best possible choice available. I want to win this battle!

No comments: