Monday, November 12, 2007

Monday- and Thanksgiving draws one day closer...

Yesterday was a disaster. At least in my mind. Off plan day. Jeremy went to McDonalds to grab breakfast for us. Bad Idea. My breakfast was roughly 700 calories.

For Lunch I had a taco salad—homemade with lean ground beef and so that wasn’t bad, I’ll say 600 calories.

For Dinner-- ½ piece of pizza 200 calories, 4 onion rings 200 calories.

THEN (And here’s where it gets stupid) at about 10:00pm I got hungry. AND instead of eating some grapes or something, I had a little more taco salad… for about another 600 calories.

So what is that? 2300 calories roughly.. I felt like total crap afterward. I don’t know why I did it. Because it was free day? I am also having PMS. I am WAAAYYYY on it today. I am sticking so close to plan. What was I thinking?? Had I not had that last helping of taco salad (not only would I have slept better, not had gas pains and felt like total crap) I would have been around 1700 calories for the day!

This week has to be big. AT LEAST 6 lbs. I really want to be at 200 or less by Thanksgiving. And while I plan to do ok and only be off Plan Thanksgiving Day or really for the meal, I know the loss won’t be a great if there wasn’t a holiday right in the middle of the week so this week’s got to be a good one.
I only lost 2 lbs this week. I worked out and ate right on plan. I am pretty sure that I may be heading for a plateau because even my “good weeks” are only yielding 4 lbs. Oh well. I know I am still doing well—I am just in a bad mood. You’ll have to excuse me!

No comments: