It’s Tuesday and I’ve already put $45 in my gas tank this week. Better last me. I understand gas could be going up to almost $5.00 a gallon. That is ridiculous!
I am kind of in a bad mood today again. Not sure what the heck is wrong with me. I am pretty positive PMS is a huge factor coupled with the stresses of work and the drama that happens there.
I am so excited about Thanksgiving. I can’t wait to get started on the preparation. I’ve got a lot to do this weekend. My parents are coming on Wednesday. I am only working Monday/Tuesday next week then I’m off the remainder of the week. Jeremy and I are planning to do the black Friday thing this year. I would like to get almost all my shopping done this day! We shall see.
I’ve been feeling pretty blah these days. I’ve been on plan but I feel like I’m not changing—my body that is. I know it’s probably because it’s hard to notice on yourself but I came to the realization that I’ve still got over 50 lbs to go. The first almost 50 were pretty easy but I know this is where it starts to get a little more difficult. It slows down. Not only that but It’s winter and now I have to fight the “hibernation” mode that the body goes into. AND Holidays…
I know I’ll get through it. One day for each of the Holiday’s will not ruin my progress. I know I have to get right back to it the very next day—the very next meal. Luckily, I have control and will be able to go off plan and return pretty easily. I am truly determined to get this weigh off and for good!
Yesterday, I had more calories. I had lots of Fiber in my diet, lots of fruit and lots of protein. I was right around 1000 yesterday. I didn’t exercise. I need to do this tonight. I was so exhausted when I got home yesterday. I had a terrible time just keeping my eyes open on the drive home. I actually went to bed at 8:30pm last night. Unusual for me.
Anyway, that’s it for now. Grouchy. That’s what I am.
Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!
No comments:
Post a Comment