I lost 4 this week. Better than 2, I was hoping for 5 so it was a little let down but I know that 4 is still a great weight loss for the week. I'm officially at 42 lbs gone. Only 9 more to ONEderland. I can't wait. Yesterday I burned 511 calories on the treadmill. I walked/ran for 65 minutes and ended up with 3.5 miles. I am also doing a Super Colon Cleanser.. It's too be done 1 time per month. So I picked the beginning of each month--easy to remember.
So as you know, today is "off Plan Day" I am making a Chicken casserole. That's it. It's something I've been hungry for. Sometimes, I just miss my carbs... You know? So rice it is!
I have plans to pick up some candles today. I bought a candle from a fundrasier, they are super scented candles, and they smell fantastic. I've been trying to find these candles forever. We went to a store yesterday, they had them! However, not the scent I was looking for. So the store owner called the lady and she poured 2 for me yesterday--they are ready today! They smell SOOOO good.. I get the Caramel Pecan scent. It's a lovely fall smell.... I've gotten so many compliments on the way my house smells when I burn that candle.
Other than that, I'll continue cleaning, and cook a little. But mostly, it will be a low-key day.
4 lbs gone. I am pretty happy.
1 comment:
Gretchen you are kicking ASS! Can you share what your program is exactly--calorie level, amount of exercise per week, etc. It just seems like YESTERDAY that you started this, and here you are almost 50 lbs gone! PLEASE share your secred with us mere mortals! LOL
Jen415 (from 3FC)
Post a Comment