Friday, November 09, 2007

FRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! YEAH

It is FRIDAY!

I am so happy. I am planning on going to Applebees for lunch today-- Weight Watchers Menu baby!

I don’t get to treat myself too often for lunch so I figure what the heck.. They have an awesome menu to choose from.

I did jump on the scale this morning and even with wet hair, right out of the shower, I saw a loss… not a huge one but I’ve got two more days left! So good!

I’ve been on the treadmill every night but Monday—and I’ve really pushed myself this week. We will see what kind of monkey wrench that throws into the results this week.

We haven’t been measuring as consistently, human error in the manual measuring, wasn’t proving to be consistent or accurate—so we’ve basically been measuring one time per month. I did this yesterday and was so happy to be able to know that I’ve lost between 4-5 inches off the waistline!

Also---- big news here. I am wearing the size 16 pants that Sarah gave me… I have them on at work today! I am so happy about it.. It’s a real triumph for me. Just 2 weeks ago, I was only able to pull on button and zip them up—very uncomfortably, but none the less got them on. NOW—I am able to wear them to work, comfortably and I feel terrific!

Couldn’t be happier with my day so far today—it’s only 11:30am

I’ll check in on Sunday after the weekend!
G

No comments: