Thank goodness it’s already Wednesday… only 2 more days. This week’s been hectic with work!
I did 2 miles on the treadmill in 30 minutes last night. I was pretty happy about that considering that when I first started I was doing a 20 minute mile. I ran pretty much the entire time, with only short minute or two reductions in speed. I was pretty proud of myself and I really pushed myself. I could have gone longer but Jeremy was waiting to use the treadmill so I had to cut it short. I am really sore today. It was the first time that I’d ever run the entire distance—aside from the short reductions in speed to catch my breath!
Eats are on plan today—water, so so … I definitely could be doing better in this department but sometimes I have to weigh in the trips to the bathroom and how many times they end up interrupting my day.
All in all its been a nice day. I am anxious to get on the treadmill tonight again. Looking forward to the weigh in this week. I would really REALLY like to lose the 8 lbs and get to 200 flat… wouldn’t that be just so nice… I can HARDLY WAIT to get into ONEderland.
Ok got to run.. meeting in 5 min then a confc call afterward.
No comments:
Post a Comment