Trying to take it up a notch.
I’ve got to figure out, why, I can’t seem to get to that 5 lb mark on a given week… I’ve exercised, drank my water and ate on plan. The entire week!!
Granted, I know that 4 lbs in a week is fantastic, and I’m really really happy with this.. If I can keep that up, by Christmas I’ll be 28 more pounds down –70.5 total. I personally don’t think this is realistic, but a girl can dream. I would be nice to have a “big” week once in a while!
I am going to try and exercise a little more. Over the past few weeks, I’ve only been getting 3-4 days in when in reality, I should be getting at least 5 in. I guess I just need to work harder.
So I’ll figure out my average… 9 wks loss of 42.5 lbs. Average 4.72/week.. hmmm…based on my history, I guess maybe it is quite possible to be at almost 70 down by Christmas—I guess it is 7 weeks away… Only 6 more lbs to 50 gone… we’ll see. It’s nice to have a goal but a loss is a loss and I’ll take what comes my way.
Jeremy is doing so great too—I think he’s actually at 50 on the nose. If he loses another 20 or so, he’ll be at goal! I am excited to be at goal and learn how to maintain. Last time I did this I didn’t get the chance to learn maintenance, because I got Pregnant! Not happening this time, I want to enjoy my new bod! Besides, we’ve pretty much decided that we aren’t having anymore children. Carson is a handful and we’re not getting any younger.. being a 30 something mom seems to be the trend but thinking of how old I’ll be when my son might marry and have kids, saddens me because of the lack of years I’ll most likely get to spend with them… so were done. I think anyway..
Enough of that stuff.. Got to focus on this weeks efforts. I’ve got a great lunch planned full of protein. 3 oz lean smoked turkey a cup of grapes and whole wheat crackers. Yummy…
I really need to start bringing my walking shoes to work so I can get on the treadmill. I think it would be so beneficial to walk/run 2 times per day!
I am really pleased so far. I tried on a pair of 16’s that Sarah brought over to me—and to my surprise, they totally fit! I couldn’t believe it. Last night I was going through my closet and put on my trusty pair of black slacks that were a staple in my wardrobe, wow, they were totally huge. Not just a little, but like I could actually see my weight loss, having those on. Seriously, Could not believe it. I felt fantastic about it. I can’t wait until the current black trousers become to big to wear—in actuality, they are starting to now… in a few weeks…. I am hoping to officially be wearing a 16 universally (meaning, not just a pair of 16’s but all 16’s).
Wow this was longer than normal… guess I had a lot to say. Hope the rest of the day goes ok for me… this damn time change has me thrown for a loop not to mention that the Colon cleanser seems to be carrying over from the weekend---yikes…
Ta ta..
No comments:
Post a Comment