Thursday-
Exactly one week from Turkey Day! I am getting more excited by the day! I’ve got my plan for this weekend. Friday—picking up some items from my Mother in Law. Saturday, first thing, have a meeting at a new Pre-School that I’m hoping to get Carson enrolled in, then, I’ve got to make some Pillows for my sister, clean—and I mean SUPER clean my house, including scrubbing the carpets in the living room, we have to finish up some minor details in the basement (to FINALLY completely finish that project) and I need to get all my Thanksgiving stuff out and accounted for.. I was supposed to do that last week, but that didn’t work out—AT ALL!
On Sunday, I need to get to the grocery store and get all the stuff I need for Dinner. I’m getting 2 turkeys, and so I’ll need to start that thawing process.. I have some really cool recipes and I can’t wait to try them. I work Monday and Tuesday then I’m off the rest of the week. We definitely need to get the game plan on for Friday’s shopping day. I am so excited and I really hope to get all my shopping done—or at least 90% of it.
On the weight front.. Doing well and right on plan. Didn’t do dinner last night, for different reasons, ended up just going for drinks with the client and therefore, got home at 7:30pm on an empty stomach. Didn’t want to eat a ton either, because it was so late. So, had some smoked turkey breast Jennie-O and a handful of whole wheat crackers and a few grapes. I know I didn’t have nearly enough calories for the day but there wasn’t much I could do—plans got foiled.
So for today, I’ve eaten an apple and for lunch, more Jennie-O turkey, some whole wheat crackers and I brought a treat—a Rice Krispy Treat, for 90 calories. I’ve been eying a doughnut that someone brought it and I thought that the Rice Krispy Treat was a better choice. I still ponder going to Applebees… we shall see. I could totally go for some soup (the WW French onion soup) and a nice salad…
I peeked on the scale.. looks to only be down a pound. I’ve got a few days to go before weigh in though, so I won’t get too upset. A pound is a pound. I expected this to slow.
Alright, That’s it for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment