Wow- my first week of 0! I am happy about it because I did go off plan the entire weekend. This week I will be on plan Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday but Thursday and Friday not so much. Next week, I will skip weigh in. THEN I will be working double time to show a loss the following week. I didn’t make my 50lb loss goal by Thanksgiving but I was close—coming in at 45 lbs gone so while not a complete success, Its still good.
My neighbor gained 3 this week! UGH! I am catching her.. only 20 lbs!
From after Thanksgiving to Christmas, while I expect it to be a tricky road, I know that I will be successful. I would like to lose 15-20 lbs during that time and I know I can do it. I will do it.
I’d love to be 70 lbs down by Christmas. Then, I will have only 30 to go before Summertime.
I am so excited about Thanksgiving. I am also excited because Carson was accepted into Preschool!! He’ll be starting soon! I hate to take him away from his current sitter because he’s been with her since six months old however, this preschool—although more expensive will give him the head start he needs for school. I told my sitter today. I felt bad about it. But I know I am doing the right thing.
My parents come either late Tuesday night or first thing Wednesday. I can hardly wait to see them. We haven’t seen them since September. Carson misses them, and so do I.
It will be great. We got 2 turkeys. A 25 lb and an 18 lb. We should definitely have enough! Last year I had a big one and we didn’t have a lot left over, after sending some home with everyone—so I decided to fix that! Now everyone can take leftovers and we should have plenty for Friday for my parents while Jeremy and I are out shopping! I am hoping to get all my Christmas shopping done Friday! I am so excited to be out of here for a few days. It’s hard to concentrate at work both today and tomorrow—will be extremely worse but I’ll manage. I’ve got to focus!
It snowed! We had the first measurable snowfall of the season! Almost 3 inches! Very unexpected. It seems so early! It’s nice to look out and see the snow everywhere. I thought it would have melted by now but it didn’t. Everything is coated white. The funny part about it is that on Wed/Thursday this week it’s supposed to be in the 60’s! No wonder people get sick!
Anyway, that’s it for now. I don’t know that I’ll be back much until after the Holiday. I have so much to do and so little time.
Good luck to all you during this time of temptation.. I’ll close my eyes, hold my breath and hope like hell I don’t come out of this with any kind of gain!
No comments:
Post a Comment