I am so glad it’s almost Friday!
It was a late night last night. Got home around 7:00pm from work. Luckily, I did get my cardio in. While not a lot. I got a mile and a half 200 calories. I took it a little easier yesterday because my body still really hurt from all the running the day before. It feels awesome to be sore. I do know that I did not eat enough yesterday-- Today I started out with breakfast, have a decent sized lunch planned and dinner will be chicken again! That’s ok though. I am sure that I will more than make up for these lost calories on Thanksgiving… I won’t over do it but I am sure that it will be more than normal. I am so excited about Thanksgiving. I love that holiday. It’s the Official start of the holiday season, and I love the holiday season, it’s one of my favorite times of the year.
Wow—It’s like 2 hours later and I’m finally getting back to this. It’s almost time for lunch which I cannot wait for, I am so hungry!
I was in a hurry today getting lunch ready so I grabbed a lean cuisine pizza. They are delicious and I really like them, but they are 320 calories and full of sodium. I guess as long as I am not eating this everyday it is A-OK. I definitely need to pack some calories in today. Jeremy made pork chops yesterday. They were so freakin’ small.. I bet seriously only like 100 calories. So I had that and some green beans for a whopping 50 calories. I ate a handful of light popcorn and a rice krispy treat (I shouldn’t have). So today, I’ve added more to the day!
Ok so it’s been another hour or so, I’m back. Ate my lunch and am finally going to wrap this up for the day. Seems like forever that I started this post.
TGTIF! Thank Goodness Tomorrow Is Friday!
G
No comments:
Post a Comment