TGIF. Welcome to the long weekend. You made it here! It's going by at a snails pace. I just want the day to be OVER so I can go home and stare at my new hardwood flooring! Yes that's right... Its Done! Well except for the trim pieces which we have to go and pick out first. The floor looks really pretty and warm.. It's definitely home.
Eats are fab. I'm 100% on plan, and have been all week. It's nice to not feel so overwhelmed by dieting. My new way of eating is the "norm" now. Jeremy is already planning his bad day. He wants spaghetti this weekend. Fine with me, I never liked Spaghetti... NEVER. We talked about going out for dinner one day this weekend but I'm really not in the mood to get myself all worked up about going out and trying to make decisions about what to eat. Why tempt myeself if I don't have to right? Besides, I have a killer recipe for a chicken cheese and rice caserole (all low fat/low cal of course! And, I think, since we'll be getting all this rain from Ernesto (or whoever he is!) I'll plan to stay in and experiment with some new recipes. I may even break out the scrapbook for Carson. Lord knows, I stopped in October last year! I've got a lot to catch up on there.
Ok so today on 3fc, there was a very interesting post, one that I anticipate will have many differing opinions on. The gist of it is that the person decided that exercise is hindering her weightloss efforts.......WHAT? For the love of Flavor Flav, the non-existence of exercise is terribly slowing my efforts down. Maybe she's made with a much different make up than say 99.9% of the worlds population. Basically my response was I don't agree but if it works for you then go for it. People lose weight for different reasons I guess. I know that tonight I am doing my 2 mile and I plan to do it every day going forward. I've signed up for the points challenge on 3fc-- I'm a pretty competitive gal so, I'm hoping this will kick my arse into gear damnit!
I peeked at the scale again... Just for shits and giggles. I'm back down to the 241.5 so I didn't lose anything so far this week but I still have 3 days left and I'm NOT going to look until Sunday. I think I'm going to tell Jeremy to hide that damn scale.. Then maybe I'll burn some calories ripping though closets etc to find it! HA.
I don't feel like eating this morning. I tried to have a piece of WASA toast with ff cream cheese but I wasn't feelin' it. I moved on to an apple, took 2 bites and blah, no good. I'm not hungry I guess... for whatever reason. I have my Southbeach Wrap for Lunch today, its the turkey wrap. The package has 2 wraps.. I only eat one. I pile the meat onto one use only 1/2 the cheese and save myself some calories for these new Life saver orange thingys. They are good and 15 cal. per piece. I also have the reminants of my wasa bread that I can munch on too...
Ok this is long. I guess I'll go. I want this day to be over so I can go home---its not even 10:00am yet!!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Yay for your floors! I hope you absolutely love 'em!
Chicken, cheese and rice casserole?? Mmmmmm, sounds yummy! Lowfat comfort food, can't get much better than that. ;D
Hey, if you need more time before tackling resturant eating then so be it. What ever works, right?
Which brings me to the exercise thing. HUH? Um, okaaaay... Kinda sounds like she's just trying to justify not exercising to me. Oh well, we all have to learn our lessons the hard way. I can just hear Dr. Phil now, "So how's that been working for ya?" ;D
Now, go hide that damn scale already, will ya? ;D
Beverly
Post a Comment