I have that damn song in my head and cannot get it out... Not a bad thing, it's a great song. So I've been mia for a few days... I've been quite under the weather with a nasty-ass cold/allergies and some other funky stomach stuff. Feeling better now. :)
I've been doing well with the ole' diet thing. My official weigh in is Friday morning. I did peek already this week. I'm down to 237 whic is a pound-- I think.. Hopefully more will get going by end of week. If not.. no biggie.. I'm progressing.
Not a lot of happenings, I did decorate outside this weekend for fall. It looks pretty. I'll have to take a picture. Carsons been keeping me quite busy. He's starting to really get into everything. He is still not walking yet, not concerning due to the fact that he was a preemie and sometimes these things take a little longer.. We'll see. I actually don't mind him not walking yet, eventhough I'm starting to push the issue a little bit.
My sisters got me roped into myspace.com. I think I may have mentioned that in a previous post. I've actually been able to catch up with a lot of people from Highschool. That's pretty cool. It still is really not my thing but it's entertaining to say the least. I've opted not to blog on it due to the fact that I don't really need all my friends and such knowing exactly HOW fat I really am. I'll save that for the group that I have going on here and at 3FC. This is where I really get my support...
I think I am going to start getting my scrapbooking stuff out. I left off with scrapping for Carsons book in Oct 05. I've got a lot of catching up to do--- LIKE A YEAR'S WORTH! I think this will be nice to get back into. It will keep me out of the snacks and away from the malls... two things that are really an issue from time to time... I love to shop. I love to decorate my house. Any time I can do those two things, I'm in heaven! Oh, I just bought a Christmas Bedspread and Flannel Sheets, a Christmas Shower Curtain and a Christmas Table runner... I cannot wait for them to get here-- eventhough I can't display them yet! I got Christmas dishes for a gift at Christmas last year, I can't wait to use them as well. Its something about a new house and decorating it all up... you know? If I weren't so damn good at what I do now at my job, I'd be damn tempted to be an interior decorator/designer. I just LOVE that kind of stuff, and I've had many compliments on my home decor. It's fun but I can SERIOUSLY get carried away with it!
Anywho-- I just thought I drop off here and check in-- my lunch break-- I've got to jump on a conf. call at 2:00pm-- Its budget/forcasting season here at work and while I'm pretty much completed, I still have some tweaking to do!
Hope y'all are havin' a superfantastic day!
TTFN
G
No comments:
Post a Comment