Friday, September 15, 2006

It's FRRRRRRRRRRIDAY

Yay. Friday. It is here. I am so happy. I cannot wait to sleep in this weekend. (Eventhough sleeping in for us is no later than 7:30am due to my son waking up and yelling maaammmaaaa...

It's been a crazy and busy week both at work and home. It will be so nice to just chill. We did have plans of going to the shore this weekend but we nixed them due to the fact that I'm a little under the weather with a nasty cold AND going there is sometime more hassle than its worth. We can go anytime since we have a place there and we've been down a few times already. The weather isn't too nice, so what's the point of wasting a tank of gas to go someplace and stay inside. I can do that at home... and I will this weekend.

I've been pondering the idea of joining this gym. I've got 2 weeks left to decide since that's when the membership drive ends. I think I'll do it. Why not.. It's only $20 a month and it will help with my weight loss efforts. I've recently joined myspace. Not sure if its for me. My sister joined and talked me into it. It's a nice networking place but the population of users are much younger and I don't really have anything in common with that. I guess I'm more of an old fart that a party anmial these days, that's fine with me too.

My sister was discharged from the hospital today. I'm happy that she and Lane (the new baby nephew) are doing well. I can't wait to go back home in the next few weeks to hold that little bugger. I wonder what Carson will think. Hmmm.

1.5 hours left in the day. I can't wait. I'm tired, sick and sick and tired. BLAH. It's Friday-- and that's enough to keep me going for the rest of the day.

Later chickies!
G

No comments: