Thursday, September 21, 2006

Oh Yeah..

One more pound-a-rooney G O N E.... 18lbs lost forever (and I mean that). I'm in the 230's now only 11 lbs away from my starting weight the last time. Once I get there, I know I'll fly into Onderland and after that, oh yeah, its down to the count. I feel uplifted, revived, and overall in a great mood today. I watched the Biggest Loser last night. If that isn't motivation, I don't know what the hell is. My gosh, I wanted to go and run like 5 miles after I watched that. It's phenomial, how hard they work and whats more, how much weight they lose in a week! Granted, I know that the first week sheds a lot of water but man, some of those people lost anywhere from 15-23 lbs! IN ONE WEEK! Totally proves the old saying... No pain, no gain.

I've decided to continue sticking with a strict week 6 days and one more liberal day each week. It really works for me. I don't feel like I'm on a diet.. This is something I can really live with. One thing that I know I need to get away from is processed food. That's a real hard thing mostly due to the fact that pre packaged anything is quick and easy and right now, it's all I've got time for. I can tell you however, that dinners are not processed. I choose lean meats or fish and a veggie. Popcorn as the usual choice of snack with an occasional Dairy Queen treat (well within my daily caloric values). I know I have to get better drinking water, I know I have to get rid of the sodium (mostly found in the processed foods I eat). What I am doing, is working toward a goal and how I get there IS just as important as getting there itself in my honest to goodness opinion.

Whoot. Whoot Whoot. I'm getting there. Surely rather than Slowly. :)

See ya on the flip side of tomorrow chicadas.
G

No comments: