For some reason lately, I've been extra hungry. Over the weekend, while I did stay on plan, I did eat a little more than normal. I had a salad and fruit yesterday for lunch and last night I had a light taco salad, made with turkey burger, FF cheese, salsa and Light tortilla chips. I had a handful of teddy grahams and for a special treat (my anniversary yesterday) I went to DQ and had a Sundae that I shared with my son. I betcha I had no more than 1200 calories. I felt like I ate a lot yesterday but as I write this, I guess it isn't that much-- I probably shouldn't have eaten the teddy grahams, but I think I was able to work that in.
I been having this relentless urge to go out for lunches lately. Usually my brought lunches are fab-o but lately, I've been grabbing the ole' frozen standby because I've been in a rush. Today I had Healthy CHoice sesame chicken. I literally ate about 1/4 of it. I don't want it. What I want is a Grilled Chicken salad from Burger King. I think I'll either get that for dinner tonight. I'm also contemplating Subway. I can get the turkey sub.
Jeremy and I are doning this new thing... with money... Since we bought the Durango, and a New house and new furniture for the new house this year, I feel like our spending is out of control and clearly-- it is. So now, as an allowance we each get $70 a week for gas, eating out or for whatever. Big time change from what we're used to. Previously, we'd just spend whatever, if it was there to spend. I' ve got the rest of the year budgeted out on this allowance so we'll see how it goes. I just love to spend money. I have an order waiting for the "submit order" button to be pressed at Piper Classics-- it's a country decor shop. I've got a major itch to change my current decorations in my bath and powder rooms. I keep trying to make my case with Jeremy but I know this isn't in-line with my new spending budget. So it'll sit there until I have some extra cash. I promised Jeremy I wouldn't use the checking or savings for personal stuff since that's what the weekly $70 is for. Blah. I did start the Christmas shopping. I've got all the "kids" in the family DONE. That is a relief. I have one more thing to pick up for Carson yet and Damian, I need to get a Cabellas or Bass Pro gift cert. Easy enough-- done! All who is left are my parents, Jeremys parents and a 1/2 hand full of others. I love Christmas, I love buying gifts
We're hosting Thanksgiving again this year. It will be the 1st one in our new home. I'm already planning the table centerpiece and table covering/napkins. I think I have a decent menu prepared. That's exciting. I do love hosting parties. It's also very fun for me.
This post is a whole lot of nothing today-- I just felt like getting all this out there, I like to go back and re-read my entries on occasion. It's nice to see things I'm thinking about and get a feel for where my head was on any given day.
Today- my head is wherever. I'm kinda burned out from work. I just completed our first pass of the 07' forecast/budget. I submitted on Friday, got it returned from my boss--rejected Monday. Turns out, I had a few minor areas where he expected double digit growth- I banged out some more numbers, got it all balanced and now it's locked. Lot o' work cut out for my office next year. I have a fantastic staff-- we'll do it.
I guess I better go.
See ya.
G
No comments:
Post a Comment