Well, I wouldn't go that far.... but one of my employees this morning told me, "You look so thin, I can't believe how much weight you're losing". How nice-- but I think she went a little overboard when she said I look thin... Thin in compairison to what the pillsbury dough boy? HA
It is certainly a nice compliment, and I'll take it with Grace but by no means does this mean I've reached my goal!
I will tell you that I slipped very easily into a pair of trouser pants that I avoided for months so I know I am losing weight but the tag tells me that I have a LONG LONG way to go. I guess that its a start if anything.
As per my previous post from last night, I did do a lot yesterday, cleaned my entire house spick and span and I walked-- and pushed a child in a stroller during that walk too! I'm doing this points challenge thingy at 3fc and I bombed out the 1st three days of September, so I have a lot of catching up to do if I want to win or at least come in with an honorable mention!
Ahhh.. on the homefront.. the floors are in, done and looking beautiful I am very pleased!
I've got a busy day ahead of me here at work.. So I'll jet for now.
TTFN
G
1 comment:
Oh honey, the floors are beautiful!Great job!
Looking thin? Hey, take the freakin' compliment and RUN! ;D No serioulsy, I understand where you're comming from. But you better get used to the compliments girl, cuz here they come!
Congrats on the awesome NSV! It'll it be nice to rediscover a whole new wardrobe lurking in your closet.
About those couple of rough days, which I'm sure could have been sooooo much worse, what choice do you have but to put it behind you and try to do better next time? This journey is filled with ups and downs, it's up to you to decide how many you'll have of each.
Hang in there hon, you're doing great!
Beverly
Post a Comment