
That's right. Where to start. Normal weekend... Then Sunday evening around 9:00pm my sister calls me, says she's starting to have some contractions. I got all excited. I told her-- this is it... you're going to have that baby soon. Before I went to bed (at 12:30am) I packed a little bag of clothes for myself (I live about 4 hours away) so that if my mom called in the middle of the night, I'd be all ready to go. Low and behold, the phone rings at 2:ooam and It's my mom. She says-- Your sister is heading to the hospital now. So, I jumped in my car and drove. Around 6:00am I get a call from mom-- they sent her back home.. EEEKKKK.. I was just about there! So I continued on, met up with my sister and went back to her house, only to watch her be in pain with very close contractions for the next 2 hours. It was decided at that point that this is too close for comfort, so we took her back in. She was finally admitted on Monday morning around 11:00am. It wasn't until 5:49am the NEXT day that she finally had the baby. I visited with the baby for a short time, jumped BACK into my car and headed home. I went back to work Wednesday. The baby and my sister are doing fine. He is a cute little guy too.
Anyway, I didn't eat much through the ordeal but when I did eat, wasn't so good. However, I managed to jump right back on plan. I weighed in this morning... Lost 2 lbs. Not too shabby. I'm down 16 lbs now. I'm on my way. It will only get better from here.
I'm looking into a gym, very close to work. They are running a memeber ship drive. It's $1 to join and only $19.99 a month! That's fantastic! If you want to add unlimited tanning to the mix, it's only $29.99 a month! That also includes an unlimited guess pass and %15 off all services, including apparel, fruit bar beverages and snacks along with %15-20 off special services, like deep tissue massages etc! You just cannot beat that!
Also, on Saturday, we bought a new vehicle. We'll its not brand new, because we choose to never purchase brand new due to the fact that the vehicle loses money the second you drive it off the lot! So anyway we got a Dodge Durango-- very beautiful. It's the SLT, fully loaded, low mileage, leather, power everything, All wheel drive. Its the graphite gray color. It's perfect. I'm driving it since I have few miles to travel to work (only 12 per day) and jeremy is now driving my PT cruiser. I love having an SUV. It's so nice for traveling. Especially with all the stuff that we have to tote anywhere we go with Carson. Its a 2002 model, so about 4 years old. You'd never know it was that old. Its in excellent condition, both inside and out. Only one owner and real low mileage!
I think I attached the picture correctly...
I better run for now. TTFN!
G
1 comment:
YAY, congrats to your sis on her new little bundle of joy.
16 down girl, good for you! It's nice to be back in control now isn't it? Keep it up hon, you're doing great!
Nice car! I've had one of those, in fact, it's the one that I'm currently having to sell. I'm sure you'll love it, except the gas mileage really does suck! But you can't beat the cargo room, I've even moved a fridge in mine. Don't ask... ;D
Post a Comment