We made it to 5 years of marriage! Happy years, very very good years, with this last and most recent year being one of the best. I'd also like to mention that my happiest year was also one of my heaviest years, which goes to show that happiness comes no matter what the size of your clothing is. It's about what's inside that determines true happiness in my book. Granted, being fat contributes to SOME unhappiness but not all. I know I'll be just as happy at goal as I am am right now because I have a wealth of love in my life, from my husband of 5 years, (that's pretty cool to say), and my beautiful, healthy and most cherished possession, my son. My family is extremely supportive, I have a great job, new house and everything I could ask for in my life. As I reflect on this happy day, I have to say, we've come a long way in 5 years. Each year that passes, only gets better. I'm truly happy, blessed (and fat). Hopefully this time next year, I'll be able to say I'm truly happy, blessed (and skinny). I'm working toward that goal. My motivation is my family. I want to be around them forever. I love them so much.
Cheers!
G
No comments:
Post a Comment