Thursday, September 28, 2006

Move it or DON'T Lose it!

I watched the biggest loser last night. What I wouldn't give to be with a group for x number of days/weeks with someone to make my meals, tell me exactly how to exercise and basically force me to do the things I Need to do to get healthy (and thin). I get so freakin motivated after I watch that show. I cannot believe, some of these people have lost nearly 40 lbs in 2 weeks! If I could lose 10 lbs in 2 weeks I'd be happy. I used to lose that way, when I had me time. When I made my own schedule. I wish I could go directly to the gym after work. I can't because I am a responsible parent and have parental duties now. I keep telling myself that I am going to exercise at home-- because this DID work for me previously. By the time I get home (5:30pm) feed Carson, clean him up from the mess (5:50pm) start dinner, unload dish washer, re load dish washer, pick up odds and ends around the house while dinner cooking (6:45pm) eat until (7:00pm) chat with Jeremy for a short bit and clear table (7:15pm) Carson needs changed for bed and given milk (7:30)pm.---It's already 7:30pm! I guess I could exercise from 7:30pm-to 8:30pm. I keep telling myself that I need to work this in somewhere. I can't find a good place. I know I've said before that I could probably do it in the morning. This really is my best bet. I can't seem to get up that early! Maybe if I just start doing it rather than thinking about it.

So far this week, I've really only lost 1 lb. That's ok. I KNOW it will be better once I start moving my rear.

I'm glad I have this place to track my thoughts. Otherwise, I wouldn't even be talking about it!

TTFN
G

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I got into the early morning workout routine, I eased into it since I really needed to be successful immeidately. I set the alarm earlier by 15 minutes at a time to used to the shift and would get up and do a DVD or something off of my cable DVR. Now I get up at 4:30, get the kitchen ready and am on my bike to the gym by 5:15. I have to go to the gym to work out - at home I am just not consistent. Find what works for you.

Liza the blogless