I just had to post again. I just had a really good over lunch power workout! That's right. Go ahead, call me super woman! I get tired of spending my nights doing misc. shit that takes up too much time. So today at lunch I was off on a mad dash to the grocery store to get my shopping for the week done! I got there, wisked around the aisles, picked up my goodies (Almost as fast as those people on supermarket sweep I tell you-- lol) checked out, headed back home, carried everything in, put the stuff away, got back in my car and drove back to work... All in about an hour and 10 minutes time! How's that for a power lunch! I'm really having a much better day than it started out to be. Complaining gets you nowhere but it does help to get it out of your system and jet forward-- right? RIGHT. So anyway, I feel pretty good now. All it takes is a little movement and I feel better already!
TTFN
G
1 comment:
WooHoo! Congrats on getting that ass movin'! I know that's got to be a major sense of accomplishment having killed two birds with one stone. BTW, I need a little shopping done, ya free? ;D
Beverly
Post a Comment