Good Morning!
It's Tuesday-- I feel good despite the fact that I didn't walk with "Leslie" yesterday. Instead, we started to put in the hardwood floor staring with the dining room. So that was a bit of a workout. I'm eating exactly on plan but I don't feel like I'm losing enough. I have been checking my weight daily which is a big time NO NO but I just get so excited to see my progress. This week, I am not going to peek anymore. I've got to just focus, the scale will take care of itself right? I know I need to add in some more exercises. Time. This is what it comes down to time and having enough of it. Carson occupies a lot of it. Which is ok, I want to be the best mommy that I can be I just need to learn to carve out an hour. I guess he goes to bed around 7:30pm maybe I could squeeze it in then. We have a DVR so I won't miss any good shows!
I'll be back later for more updates. Gotta catch a conference call now.
1 comment:
Congratulations, Gretchen!!! You're doing so well, and I'm SO proud of you! :)
Congrat's also on the hardwood floors! Lorraine and I have had them in our last two homes and just love them.
Much love to you -- I'll be checking back regularly to see how you're doing. You did this before and you can absolutely do it again - maybe differently, but just as effectively . Sounds like you're getting into the groove again -- great, great news, my friend.
Love you,
Post a Comment