Wednesday--over the hump day. Eats are great, exercise, slacking. I've got to get my butt into gear damnit! I got a pedometer, thinking that will motivate me. We shall see. I stuck to my word and did not peek on the scale this morning. I was tempted but rather than de-motivating myself just incase the scale didn't move, I kept on doing what I was doing.
Work has me wrapped lately. Budget time. EEEK. I also have to go to Wisconsin for a meeting which is less than exciting. I'll manage.
The floors are coming together nicely. Nealy 1/2 done. We should be able to get a good bit accomplished tonight. I have to tell ya, I hate having my house in such shambles. Carson hates being confined however, we have not much of a choice but to confine him to his playpen or his gated room in order to keep him out of the kitchen and dining room. I'm thinking tonight, I might block the entranceway to these rooms. That will allow him to roam a bit more freely. Its so hard when you don't have help--I'd love to send him to grandma's house while we work but that's even more unlikely to happen than getting struck by lightening.
Anyway-- I feel like I'm in a pretty good routine, food wise. This feels Normal now. I don't need the bad stuff anymore. I don't crave things and I know what I can and cannot have. It feels good to be back on track. I'm losing much slower this time around. I know its because of my lack of exercise. I really need to get on board with that. After the floors are done and my house is back in order, I'm going to be all over it!
My clothes are starting to feel better, I even received a compliment on how my face is looking thinner-- Obviously people are starting to notice. I always lose in my face first.. Always.
So that's today. Going to head on over to see my friends at 3FC now. ta ta.
1 comment:
Good for you Gretchen, just a chuggin along. That's what it takes, day in day out, gitten 'er done.
I'd love to see pics of the floors when they're finished, hint hint! ;D
Ahhh, isn't it nice when the cravings subside? I think that's the one thing that contributed most to my initial success. I just don't think I could have done it if I was battling cravings the whole way through, YIKES!
I'm glad people are starting to notice, the more motivation the better!
Keep it up girl, you're doing great!
Beverly
Post a Comment