Saturday, August 26, 2006

It's the WEEKEND!

Hello dear reader!

It's Saturday. Cleaning the house, looking through my weight watchers mag to find some recipe ideas and some new products. I need to go to the grocery store!

Carson learned about time out today-- that was interesting to say the least. My mom thinks its too soon. I think its NEVER too soon to start teaching your children right from wrong. Anyway, I walked with Leslie last night... I did the 2 mile. Right off the bat. I completed it. I actually surprised myeslf! I might be fat but I can still move baby!

Today brings a lot of misc. tasks to get caught up on household obligations. Grocery store, laundry, cleaning, going to the orchard for some fresh fruit. I love fresh fruit. The big weigh-in tomorrow. I need to avoid salt today so that I don't retain any unncessary water you know-- now that I have a digital scale, I can't lean a certain way to get it down a pound! HA!

Anywho... I need to get my rear moving (For more reasons than one!)

See you tomorrow!
G

No comments: