Sunday, August 27, 2006

Sunday--Official weigh in day

Call me crazy, but I really do look forward to weigh in day. I think it's because I know I did well--although, this past Monday coming home from the beach, I made some terrible choices but I knew I could more than make up for it by the end of the week. That's the beauty of counting calories I tell you. I lost 3.5 lbs this week. Nice....pretty nice. So now I'm at 13 lbs gone. Only 96 more to go.. Seems like a lot, it is--but I know I can do it. I'm changing my goal weight to 145, only because the last time I was there, I really felt as it that WAS the perfect weight for me. Once I get there, maybe I'll continue on. Only time will tell.

For lunch today, I'm having some garlic grilled shrimp and some fresh steamed veggies. I can't wait to eat, I'm actually quite hungry. I bought some of those weight watchers cakes, they are SO FREAKIN SMALL.. very good, low cal but I think its because half of the cake is missing! I ate it and was happy with it. I've got to get myself adjusted to these portion sizes.

I feel pretty good today. Got to walk with Leslie. My hips hurt today from the workout on Friday. No pain no gain right people?

I'm slowly but surely losing this weight. For that I am happy!

Current Weight 241.5

No comments: